Properties For Sale £110,000 - Flat
Black and White are proud to have on the market this well presented 2 Bedroom Duplex Maisonette in a much sought after area of Tile Cross, Close to Shops, Schools and transport links including Marston Green Train Station.
Entrance Hall Stairs.
Porch Two double glazed windows to front, double glazed window to side, double glazed entrance door.
First Floor 4.18m (13’9″) x 3.86m (12’8″) 1.74m Lounge 4.18m (13’9″) x 3.86m (12’8″) plus 1.74m (5’9″) x 1.74m (5’9″)
Double glazed window to front, double radiator, fitted carpet, power point(s) with two ceiling lights, stairs first floor landing, door to:
Kitchen 2.69m (8’10”) x 2.55m (8’4″) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, gas point, double glazed window to rear,Storage cupboard.
WC Low level WC and pedestal sink
Landing Radiator, fitted carpet with pendant light, open plan.
Landing Radiator, fitted carpet with pendant light.
Bathroom Fitted with three piece comprising bath with fitted electric shower over, wash hand basin and low-level WC tiled surround, frosted double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 1 4.58m (15′) x 3.21m (10’6″) max Double glazed window to front, fitted with a built-in double wardrobe(s), single radiator, fitted carpet, various power points with pendant light.
Bedroom 2 3.73m (12’3″) x 2.62m (8’7″) Double glazed window to rear, cupboard with fitted with a built-in wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet, power point with pendant lights.
Disclaimer 1. Money laundering regulations – Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Black and White have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Black and White have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.