This Property is sold SSTC £160,000
Wow this modern 3 Bedroom property is new to the market with no chain and perfect home for anyone. The property is in a small crescent promoting privacy close to local shops, schools and transport links including Marston Green Train station, Birmingham airport and M42 just a short drive away.
Porch Entering through UPVC double Glazed porch, there is a Boiler cupboard, and an entrance door leading to:
Entrance Hall With beautiful wooden flooring, Stairs leading to first floor, and doors leading to:
Kitchen 2.81m (9’3″) x 2.45m (8′) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, uPVC double glazed window to front.
Lounge 4.70m (15’5″) x 4.69m (15’5″) Fitted wooden flooring throughout, UPVC double glazed window and patio sliding door to the rear, chimney breast with gas fire and wooden surround and high rise switch, under-stairs cupboard, double radiator and various power pints.
Landing Spacious landing with Fitted carpet, loft access and doors leading to:
Bedroom 1 4.04m (13’3″) x 2.62m (8’7″) Fitted laminate, UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and various power points.
Bedroom 2 3.19m (10’6″) x 2.62m (8’7″) Fitted laminate, UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator and various power points.
Bedroom 3 2.23m (7’4″) x 2.05m (6’9″) plus 0.10m (0’4″) x 0.10m (0’4″) Fitted Laminate, UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator and single power point.
Shower Room Fitted with three-piece suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, uPVC double glazed window to front, Storage cupboard and heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE: Driveway to the front.
Enclosed rear garden.
Disclaimer 1. Money laundering regulations – Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Black and White have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Black and White have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.