Properties For Sale £169,950
Black and white are happy to offer this traditional semi-detached 3-bedroom property situated in Tile Cross, close to local Schools, Shops and transport links including Marston Green Train Station, M42 and Birmingham Airport just a short distance away.
This is a fantastic property and a must see!
Porch Two uPVC double glazed windows to rear, double door, door to:
Hallway Storage cupboard, radiator, stairs, door to:
Kitchen 2.78m (9’2″) x 2.71m (8’11”) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink, uPVC double glazed window to rear, uPVC double glazed window to side, door leading to rear garden to:
Lounge/Diner 7.35m (24’1″) x 3.18m (10’5″) UPVC double glazed window to rear, uPVC double glazed window to front, Chimney breast, radiator and various power points.
Landing Fully carpeted, doors leading to:
Bathroom Fitted with three-piece suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, uPVC double glazed window to rear, Storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 1 3.79m (12’5″) x 3.08m (10’1″) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator and various power points.
Bedroom 2 3.82m (12’6″) x 3.08m (10’1″) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and various power points.
Bedroom 3 2.13m (7′) x 1.91m (6’3″) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, and various power points.
Outside space Private enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn at the rear and front driveway.
Disclaimer 1. Money laundering regulations – Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Black and White have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Black and White have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.